Current Time In Tokyo Japan

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 14, 2009

Dear Everyone,


Another great week in Shonan. Just so you know, I really dont have that much time here today, we are actually in Shibuya, at the Church PBO Office. So while there are computers here that we can use, there is also a huge mob of missionaries waiting to use them, so Ill keep this rather short.


1. Thank you so much for the Christmas package! I loved the music and all the gifts.


2. Im here with Elder Draney, we are having a Doki Temple Trip today, so all the people I was in the MTC with are going to the temple today after this.


3. Not so good news, My trusty camera finally broke. It lasted a really long time but it had to go someday. I double bagged it, but it got really wet and cold durring a hurricane-esque storm and now it simply died. Ill be sending the SD card home as soon as possible, to see if the pictures are still on it. Im still not sure on what to do about it, if I should buy one here, or if you could use my personal money to buy one in the US. Oh well, in the meantime, Ill just have to send you drawings of what I would normally take pictures of. :)


4. Phone calls at 10:00 on the 25th is still OK. I'll email next week if anything changes. Do you still remember how to make the call from America?


Alright, I dont have a whole lot of time, but just be sure to remind me to tell you the Korean Grandma story next time. It's really funny.

We were able to see a lot of miracles with some new people that we can meet this coming week. If you could continue to pray for;


1. Miyashita-san. We cant get in contact with him. He doesnt have a phone and we dont have his address, so if you could pray that he will have the courage to contact us someday.


2. Tada-san, that she will be able to feel the spirit and have interest. Right now she is interested in the history of the church, but that's about it.



Oh, and me and Elder Goes sent eachother'(s parents a letter. :)


Thank you,

Well, time's up!

Love you, Got to go!! Thanks bye!


-Elder Mumford

TOKYO, JAPAN

1 comment:

  1. You must sure be proud of Martin! What a great young man!

    ReplyDelete

Kunitachi Slide Show

Shibuya Slide Show

Kawasaki Slide Show

Yokosuka Slide Show

Elder Mumford Tries Natto For the First Time! (Smells like bad foot odor)

MTC Slide Show